1. Declaration of personal information protection
Kenmax Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") provides information on all individuals of members (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") in providing safe, secure and reliable services to members. )
We will establish rules regarding the handling of personal information and strive to appropriately protect personal information.
(1) We will comply with the provisions of Japan's Personal Information Protection Law and the Telecommunications Business Law concerning secrecy of communications and other related laws and regulations.
(2) We will comply with the guidelines regarding the protection of personal information in the telecommunications business (August 31, 2004, Notification No. 695 of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of Japan).
(3) We will manage all personal information we handle appropriately.
(4) All persons engaged in business at our company will protect various personal information including members and respond to their trust.
(5) We will take necessary and appropriate safety management measures and strive to improve them in order to prevent unauthorized access to information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of information.
3.Handling of personal information
(1) Identification of purpose of use
We will use the acquired personal information such as the member's name, address, and telephone number for the following purposes.
We will use it for providing our services, verifying the identity of members, billing fees, responding to inquiries, notifying changes and abolition of our services, notification of other services provided by our company, information on various events and campaigns ..
(2) Disclosure of personal information
If a member requests disclosure of personal information about himself or if there is a request for correction of the content, we will promptly respond after confirming the identity.
(3) Use and provision of personal information
We will acquire customer's personal information to the extent necessary to provide the service, and use and provide it within the scope of the purpose of acquisition.
(4) Provided by a third party
We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of acquisition, manage it in an appropriate way, and unless we notify the destination of personal information and the purpose of use and obtain consent, personal information will be sent to a third party. Will not be disclosed or provided. However, this does not apply if there is a request for disclosure by a public institution such as the government or police, or if we determine that it is necessary for the protection of life, body or property.
4. Inquiries about personal information
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information held by us, please contact the following.
(Contact: Haruichi Kamada, CEO of Kenmax Co., Ltd.)